Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bar stools.. another dream

It's always been a dream of mine to have barstools in my kitchen.. a cozy place to eat my morning cereal, or have a quick snack.
Here is the counterspace where they will go:


After looking at a bunch of stools from Samsclub, Costco, BedBath&Beyond and some local furniture stores, I finally decided on these swivel ones (Hudson stools, BB&B):


What do you think?? I hope they look good. The reason I picked these, and not ones with a wooden frame (as I had wanted before) was because our dinette chairs are similar in style. Here's how our nook looks:




Do you think they match somewhat? Theyre not going to be right next to each other so a little off-coloredness won't matter much hopefully!

I ordered them a few days ago, as soon as they arrive, I'll take a picture so you can see!

No comments:

Post a Comment